Migration crashed during the upload of the backup (new website)

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Migration crashed during the upload of the backup (new website)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Boyeau Lubert Marius
    Participant

Hi,

It’s the first time i use Updraft migrator.

I migrated a website i builded in local to the server and the goal was to replace the old website who is on a server.

I followed the steps as indicated, then proceed to the upload from the old website, the one on the server.

During the restoration process everything was fine until the wordpress disconnected itself and showed the login box upon the screen showing the restoration, but the restoration process wasn’t stopped. So instead of login in, i touched nothing hopping it will be fine.

Then i saw a X in front of the cleaning step.
    I quit the wordpress login box and saw on the log file that the upload seemed to met a problem here :

0113.175 () Cleaning up rubbish…
    0113.324 () PHP event: code E_WARNING: include_once(/home/ayaconsunl/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/plugin-updates/class-wc-plugin-updates.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (line 1905, wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php)
    0113.324 () PHP event: code E_WARNING: include_once(): Failed opening ‘/home/ayaconsunl/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/plugin-updates/class-wc-plugin-updates.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php7.0/lib/php’) (line 1905, wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php)
    0113.333 () PHP event: code E_WARNING: class_implements(): Class WC_Logger does not exist and could not be loaded (line 1629, wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php)

It seem that there is a problem with the plugin woocommerce on the old website i want to replace.

Please let me know if it can be fix and how.

Thanks in advance.

Boyeau Lubert Marius
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Can you also please send us a copy of the migration log?
    You can find this log in the ‘wp-content/updraft’ directory of your new site location.
    You can send the log file and copy the contents into an online tool (such as https://pastebin.com/ )

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Migration crashed during the upload of the backup (new website)’ is closed to new replies.