Migration – Database file not restoring

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Migration – Database file not restoring

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Bryle Crodua.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dianne Loftus
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to make a copy of my site. However I’m getting the following warning

Warnings:
    This looks like a migration (the backup is from a site with a different address/URL, https://www.byyoursideperinatal.co.uk).
    This database backup is missing core WordPress tables: terms, term_taxonomy, term_relationships, commentmeta, comments, links, options, postmeta, posts, users, usermeta

When I try clicking on restore it says: You did not select any components to restore. Please select at least one, and then try again. I click restore and it won’t let me proceed.

Thanks for your help!

Dianne Loftus
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Restoration process can stall/halt depending upon the total backup size and available server configuration, PHP timeouts can stall/halt the restoration process.

If you are trying to restore all backup sets at once, instead I’ll suggest you to restore each backup set one by one i.e. First restore Plugins > Themes > Uploads > Others and at the end restore the database.

Let us know if above method helps to fix the issue.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Migration – Database file not restoring’ is closed to new replies.