Migration reports successful but no change in receiving site

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Migration reports successful but no change in receiving site

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gary
    Participant

Hi there, I’m using the migration tool to send a very small site developed on a staging site to its intended destination site. The migration function reports the send is successful, but there is no apparent change in the receiving site. I’ve tried and waited several times. I’ve also tried downloading the backups from the staging site and manually uploading them on the destination site. Still nothing. What am I missing?

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Gary,

After sending or importing the backup set into UpdraftPlus on the destination site, you then need to hit the “Restore” button on that site, and restore the backup.

David

Gary
    Participant

Yes, I have done that each time. No change.

Gary
    Participant

OK, I just tried an older backup set and it worked then. I’m having issues with the times not matching up on sent/received back sets, so sometimes it’s hard to tell which is which.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Migration reports successful but no change in receiving site’ is closed to new replies.