Migrations Restore Unsuccessful

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rosa Mills
    Participant

After multiple attempts and various ways, I cannot migrate my WP to another domain name. I have done this a thousand times for other sites and have never had an issue but it just will not work on this particular site.

It tells me to enable safe mode in woody ad snippets, which I do, but then it crashes.

Any help would be great!

Rosa Mills
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Rosa,

To help us work out the cause of your problem, can you please send us a copy of the migration log?
    You can find this log in the ‘wp-content/updraft’ directory of your new site location.
    You can send the log file and copy the contents into an online tool (such as https://pastebin.com/ )

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

akphil
    Participant

i keep getting a message that says html was detected in the response. You have a security module on your webserver blocking the restoration process. I am using word press with the divi theme. Any suggestions?

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Please can you send us a screenshot of the exact error message you are getting? Hopefully that would give us an idea on what is causing the problem.

Regards,
    Bryle

Rosa Mills
    Participant

Morning,

I have had a look and I cannot find anything that says Migration log?

Bryle Crodua

Hi Rosa,

Sorry, if I was not clear. UpdraftPlus logs are in .txt format. If you find lots of .txt file, please send them all.

REgards,
    Bryle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Migrations Restore Unsuccessful’ is closed to new replies.