missing buttons on pop-up windows to commence backup

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin missing buttons on pop-up windows to commence backup

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John Barsby
    Participant

I am trying to get updraft operating on my site as I had the free version running previously. I have since purchased and installed to several of my own client sites without issue.

I am wanting to kick-off a new backup immediately and also delete all my old backups from previous. The issue I have now is that when I click on ‘backup now’, I get the usual pop up window to perform a one-time backup however the buttons to commence the job are not available and missing?

I have tried wiping the settings, deactivating and removing the plugin and then reinstalling it. However it still gives me this issue and all the old ‘exsiting backups’ are still listing even though I have removed them from the dropbox?

Any help appreciated.

Bryle Crodua

Hi John,

Can you please send us a screenshot of the exact error please?

From your description though, it appears that there is some conflict between UpdraftPlus and other plugins your are using. Can you try to temporarily disable other plugins? Do you still get the same issue?

Kind Regards,
    Bryle

John Barsby
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

Please could you open your browser Developer console (CTRL+SHIFT+J or F12 in most browsers, then select the ‘console’ tab), and attempt to trigger a backup?
    Do you see any errors or warnings in the console? Please could you send us a screenshot or copy of those errors?

Best Wishes,
    David N

John Barsby
    Participant
    Dee Nutbourne
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘missing buttons on pop-up windows to commence backup’ is closed to new replies.