"More files" addon folder structure?

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin "More files" addon folder structure?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

It only backs up the files and not the folder itself, into the “More Files” folder. I want to make it backup the folder itself.

/home/user/public_html/website/pics – So for example I want it to make a backup of the “pics” folder, not just the files inside said folder. Possible to do this?

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,

You mean that you want the backup zip to start one level further up than the folder being backed up – i.e. have a containing folder? That’s not currently possible, no. I will add it to the list of things to look at.

David

Gregory
    Participant

I am trying to unsubscribe from this topic, but the only option available is to subscribe. I just “subscribed” even though I am already subscribed and receiving emails and then got the unsubscribe option. I have been logged in all along. Hopefully that works, but if anyone has a comment about how to unsubscribe, let me know.

Andrew
    Participant

Correct, David. I want it to be able to backup folders, not just files inside the folder.

Please add this as an option for future updates.

E Michael
    Participant

Wow I too need this to backup the folder + contents, not just the contents. Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘"More files" addon folder structure?’ is closed to new replies.