Multiple websites reporting resource issues since update

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Multiple websites reporting resource issues since update

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gareth Lawson
    Participant

Hi guys,

I recently updated to the latest version of the premium plugin on a few website that I manage and every website where I have done this is now for the first time reporting the following error:
    Warning: Your website is visited infrequently and UpdraftPlus is not getting the resources it hoped for; please read this page: https://updraftplus.com/faqs/why-am-i-getting-warnings-about-my-site-not-having-enough-visitors/.

I’ve never had this error before on any of these websites. Is the latest version more aggressive in terms of reporting this error? None of the websites receive a tremendous amount of traffic, but they should be getting at least 5-10 hits per hour I would imagine. I have added a cron to the crontab on one of the hosting accounts, but unfortunately the most frequently I can run a cron from the crontab on that account is every 2 hours.

I figured this was an issue the one particular website because it uses the Sucuri Firewall with caching, but it seems to be on all the sites I have updated now.

Regards,
    Gareth

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Gareth,

Please could you send us a copy of some of the recent logs where this has occurred?
    The contents will be too long to post here directly, but you can use an online service such as Pastebin or Dropbox, and post the link here.

Best Wishes,
    David N

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple websites reporting resource issues since update’ is closed to new replies.