No support

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Andreas Hahn
    Participant

Hello, I bought tokens for the clone on Sunday. Did the whole thing, but the cloned installation was faulty. No plugins were installed and the comments were spammed with over 4,000 comments. (Plugins are also backed up. A manual installation also works with the backup.)

This is poor quality for a paid system. I also opened a support ticket on Sunday and sent all the logs. No feedback so far. So 1 token and 2 hours wasted.

“You should get a reply to your question within 24 hours.” NOT!

Greetings,
    Andreas

Steve Banks
    Participant

I have the same issue – reported an issue using the contact form on Saturday? Made a post in this “paid support” forum on SUnday. The post vanished with “awaiting moderation” which leaves me no way of seeing it and nothing has happened since.

Bryle Crodua

Hi @Andreas,

I checked all our support channels and I could not find any support request from you. May I know where did you send it? Did you post it here or through our customer support form here?

@Steve
    Apologies, I can see that the topic you posted 2 days ago has been marked as “Pending” and we did not get notified. I have marked it as approved now and will respond to the original topic you opened.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Steve Banks
    Participant

@bryle thanks – I have seen your reply to my other thread, and have replied back but it has vanished again..

clark3
    Participant

Same issue here.

Tyler Jensen
    Participant

I also never received a response to my request from Monday.

Andreas Hahn
    Participant

Hi @Bryle Crodua

i have send the request in this form: https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/

But apparently messages are lost here, as the other users report here.

Please look for the message I sent you because I no longer have the logs and therefore cannot now prove that the clone was faulty and I could not do anything with it.

Or refund me the token and I’ll just try again.

Greetings, Andreas

Andreas Hahn
    Participant

Why am I not getting an answer? I don’t see it as paying for something that doesn’t work and that doesn’t offer any help.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Apologies for the delay.

Our forum support has been misbehaving recently and our developers are already trying to fix it.

Please send us a support request using this form – https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/
    I checked our records in that form but cannot find your name. What email did you use to send? So I can refund you the tokens that were used and so you can attempt a new restore/migration.

Regards,
    Bryle

Andreas Hahn
    Participant

Hi there,

unfortunately I no longer have the logs that I asked for with the support.

If you refund me the token I will try again, otherwise I see no point in investing more time here.
    I did not send an email, I used your form. https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/

The account was registered with the email “info [at] retroreiz.de” address.

Greetings,
    Andreas

Bryle Crodua

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for providing your email address.

I have credited 1 token back on your account now.

Regards,
    Bryle

Daniel Maass
    Participant

Hello
    I too have bought it about 1 hour ago, and it is not working – the restored website is faulty, there are error messages when I do a backup and the backup is not done any more.
    I want my money back.
    There is no contact email / or phone, only this support, what kind of company is this!???
    Regards
    Edgar

Bryle Crodua

Hi @Daniel,

Apologies for the late reply.

If you want to cancel your subscription, please send us a support request here – https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘No support’ is closed to new replies.