Not able to connect wordpress to UpdraftPlus

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Not able to connect wordpress to UpdraftPlus

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    gf1
    Participant

Hello together, I’ve a licence for 10 wordpress-websites. With one I have a problem since the latest update of Updraft Plus.
    First there was “Warning: include_once(/home/.sites/277/site9472644/web/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/methods/stream-base.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.sites/277/site9472644/web/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/updraftplus.php on line 142 Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘/home/.sites/277/site9472644/web/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/methods/stream-base.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear’) in /home/.sites/277/site9472644/web/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/updraftplus.php on line 142 Warning: require_once(/home/.sites/277/site9472644/web/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/methods/stream-base.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.sites/277/site9472644/web/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/addons/webdav.php on line 25 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/.sites/277/site9472644/web/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/methods/stream-base.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear’) in /home/.sites/277/site9472644/web/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/addons/webdav.php on line 25”.

I found a solution in this forum and deleted the plugin, emptied the cache and installed the newest version of updraft. Now the error message has changed:

“Deine E-Mail-Adresse ist korrekt, aber dein Passwort konnte nicht von UpdraftPlus.Com verifiziert werden.”

What can I do ?

Thanks for help ! And best regards.

All 10 website are configured identically …

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

That error message indicates that the configured password is incorrect.

Please could you confirm that the password you are using to attempt to connect to your account is the same as you use to log in to this website? I would recommend inputting the password manually if you usually use your browser’s ‘autofill’.

Best Wishes,
    David N

gf1
    Participant

Yes, I’m using the same password as to log in in my account in updraftplus.com.

I don’t use autofill !

Thanks for help.

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

Please could you try wiping your UpdraftPlus settings using the tool in the Advanced Tools tab?
    Then, please attempt to connect to your account again.

You will not lose backups, but you will have to re-configure your remote storage and scheduling settings.

Best Wishes,
    David N

gf1
    Participant

Thanks ! I did it, but I still cannot connect …

With the other 9 accounts everything runs fine with the same mail-address and password …

Hope you’ll have another idea.

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

Do you have access to the database (via phpMyAdmin or similar)?

If so, please could you try the following:

• In phpMyAdmin, open the site’s database
    • Find the options table (by default named ‘wp_options’
    • Search this table for a row where the ‘option_name’ column is called ‘updraftplus-addons_options’
    • Delete this row

Then, please attempt to connect to your account again.

I would recommend taking a database backup before hand.

Best Wishes,
    David N

gf1
    Participant

There is no such row. With updraft-addons_ there is only this row:
    updraftplus-addons_siteid ec8ebb1945b4a770fcf233d9c4390f51 no

What does this mean ?

In my account, my licences there is the website confirmed:
    Assigned: https://www.ferienhaus-loitzl.at
    Update subscription expires: 2019-05-23. Last check-in: 2019-01-15 17:23:39.

I’m desperated …. with Updraft Plus the site does’nt run and without, I have no longer consequent made backups.

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

Please could you open a support ticket here, and ask for the ticket to be assigned to David N:
    https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/

In the ticket, please could you also send us some screenshots of any errors that you see?

I will also be able to send you a copy of the plugin with add-ons pre-activated, so you can at least begin using the plugin again.

Best Wishes,
    David N

gf1
    Participant

Thanks ! I’ve sent a support-ticket. I hope, you can help me !

gf1
    Participant

I’ve got the answer from a collegue of you. He told me to delete and reinstall updraft plus – but this was (how expected) without any change …

I’m really desperated inbetween …

gf1
    Participant

Today I made a reset of my updraft plus password in my updraft plus account and also changed it in my clients site. Now the connections work like they should.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Not able to connect wordpress to UpdraftPlus’ is closed to new replies.