Not able to upload the newly purchased updraftplus with migrator

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Not able to upload the newly purchased updraftplus with migrator

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jo haines
    Participant

I installed the free version of updraft plus onto the website I will be migrating – it is not an active website yet but is live. I tried taking a backup but this stalled and only themes and plugins were backed up (to Google Drive). I saw that there was a Migrator add on so I bought the 60 day version. I deactivated and deleted the Updraft Plus plugin that was already installed (as I thought a clean install would be good) Then tried to upload the paid for zip file updraftplus-with-migrator.2.16.20 I got the following error
    Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

Destination folder already exists. /home/sites/9b/1/1c298ce2dc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/

Plugin installation failed.
    When I look at the Plugins page Updraft Plus does not exist.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

It appears that an UpdraftPlus folder already exists.

The best solution is to manually remove ‘updraftplus’ folder via FTP from the ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory.

Then manually upload the plugin via FTP. Download a fresh copy of the plugin from our install guide. Then, unzip and upload to ‘wp-content/plugins’ so it becomes ‘wp-content/plugins/updraftplus’.

After uploading the files, you can then activate the add-ons and connect plugin to UpdraftPlus.com from your WordPress dashboard.

Kind Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Not able to upload the newly purchased updraftplus with migrator’ is closed to new replies.