OneDrive Authorization Failure

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jpw
    Participant

Hello

I have purchased the OneDrive Add-on, and have it configured. However, after I authenticate with OneDrive, and click the “complete setup” button, I am presented with an empty page that states:

Theresource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

If I return to the plug in, it looks s though all is well, but when I perform a backup, the upload step fails. The error in the log is the same as the error that ultimately displays as the job status:

No OneDrive settings were found.

How can I fix this?

Bryle Crodua

Hi John,

I have replied to the support ticket that you have sent us.

Kind Regards,
    Bryle

info3826
    Participant

So if there is some kind of thing to check for or do, it could be good to add the answer here. I have the same issue.

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

This error is most likely the result an error occurring, but a security module on the server is masking the actual error with a generic ‘404 not found’ error.

Please could you ask your hosts/server admin to check the PHP error logs for any fatal errors around the time you attempted to authenticate?
    Please could you send us a copy of those errors?

Best Wishes,
    David N

sir_weldalot
    Participant

same here authorization failed . where can I get a refund

Bryle Crodua

Hi @sir_weldalot,

You can send us a refund request using this form – https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘OneDrive Authorization Failure’ is closed to new replies.