Our company has two accounts how can we merge them into one enterprise account?

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Our company has two accounts how can we merge them into one enterprise account?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jeffrey Foreman
    Participant

Our company has two accounts how can we merge them into one enterprise account?

We have a 10 license plan and a 35 license plan and would like to merge them into one enterprise plan.

How can we do this? The 35 license plan account email is [email protected] and the 10 license plan is [email protected]

Jeffrey Foreman
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Apologies. I’m afraid we are not able to merge two separate accounts.
    However, you can either upgrade from ‘Agency’ to ‘Enterprise’.

You can check our discount upgrade coupons here https://updraftplus.com/faqs/are-there-coupons-available-for-discounted-upgrades/.

For the ‘Business’ licence, you just need to let it expire on April 2022.

Regards,
    Bryle

Jeffrey Foreman
    Participant

OK I just used the code to upgrade my subscription. How do I ensure the subscription for 10 licenses under [email protected] expires at the end of the subscription period ending April 1 2022? I see no way to cancel the subscription just renew.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

It shows that the account has no active subscription under ‘[email protected]’. You just don’t need to renew the product once it expires.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Our company has two accounts how can we merge them into one enterprise account?’ is closed to new replies.