Partial migration failure – Images

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Partial migration failure – Images

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    neverwearsblack
    Participant

Hi,

I have migrated my wordpress blog from one URL to another, and am having problems with the images – not all of them have migrated, leaving blanks in my blog posts, and ‘blank squares’ in my media library.

After having a search of the forum I re-migrated the ‘uploads’ section from the old site, having cleaned up the images a little. Again the restore failed, stating that it had stopped at a particular image. I deleted this image from the original site, and tried again. It’s now failing at a different image. Please can you suggest what I should do?

Thanks!

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Please could you send us a copy of the most recent migration log? This can be found in the ‘wp-content/updraft’ directory of the new site via FTP.

The contents will be too long to post here directly, but you can use an online service such as Dropbox or Pastebin, and post the link here.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

neverwearsblack
    Participant

Hi,

I submitted the log via the support form this afternoon – let me know if you’d also like it here.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Partial migration failure – Images’ is closed to new replies.