PHP Event: code E-User_notice Error 110

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin PHP Event: code E-User_notice Error 110

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard
    Participant

We store our customers’ backups on the NAS via sftp. Saving with Updaraftplus no longer works for one customer. We don’t know why. There is space on the NAS. The access data are also correct. Otherwise it wouldn’t work for other customers either. So far I’ve checked the settings and re-installed UpdratftPlus. Unfortunately not successful. I always get the same message. Can you help me? Thanks

PHP Event: code E-User_notice Error 110 Cannnot connect to …:22 Erro 110 Connection timed out (line 1291, ….SSH2.php)

Richard
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

An “error 110” on a webserver means that there was no network connectivity in between the two servers (i.e. the webserver and the NAS). You will need to speak to your network administrator and show him the error – there won’t be anything you can do inside UpdraftPlus to resolve that, since it is a network connectivity error.

David

Richard
    Participant

Thanks a lot David

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘PHP Event: code E-User_notice Error 110’ is closed to new replies.