Please reset license

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen
    Participant

Nothing happens when I click Delete Assignment:
    https://terravanahiking.com (inactive site- only an under construction page exists at this url. The license was for a different site that used to be on this account (vickihamiltonphotography.com). The owner of this site is no longer my client.

Thank you!

hmane

Hi,

Customers can release the licences if the site has been inactive for 30 days (i.e. the UpdraftPlus plugin has been uninstalled or deactivated on the site for 30 days).

Thanks,
    Harshad

Kathleen
    Participant

I was able to delete the assignment, but, I only show 3 licenses available and 30 assigned, so I am missing two licenses on my Agency account. Can you help?

Bryle Crodua

Hi Kathleen,

I can see that you still have 3 available licences on your account.
    You should still be able to assign 3 sites on your account.

Regards,
    Bryle

Kathleen
    Participant

I’m supposed to have 35 licenses. I have used 30, so why are there only 3 available? There should be 5 available.

Bryle Crodua

Hi Kathleen,

Please can you review your licences from your UpdraftPlus.com account. It is possible that there are sites that are connected to your account that you no longer manage.

Regards,
    Bryle

Kathleen
    Participant

I have already reviewed the 30 accounts that are listed, they are valid, I have 3 available, so that means that 2 are missing. I should have 5 available. Can you please fix that.

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Kathleen,

Apologies for the inadequate responses to this thus far. I have asked one of our team to prioritise looking at this tomorrow morning.

David

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Kathleen,

Apologies for the delay.

It appears that the renewal to the 35 site licence encountered an issue at the time of purchase.

I have adjusted your licences to correctly reflect the renewal.
    Your should now see the correct 35 site licences (30 assigned, 5 unassigned).

Best Wishes,
    David N

Kathleen
    Participant

Thank You!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Please reset license’ is closed to new replies.