Premium

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ianmin
    Participant

Hi,
    I have bought premium but my updraft central webpage does not show me as having premium and says I can only backup 5 wordpress websites instead of 10. And it does not give me other premium features such as specifying the time of backups.
    Please advise.
    Regards,
    Ian

ianmin
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    ianmin
    Participant

ah – I have resolved this. You want more money for more sites on updraft central. That was not clear to me, I thought I was getting that with my premium upgrade. Clever marketing from your point of view and low customer satisfaction from my point of view. I have also worked out how to link the sites to get the premium features I wanted so this thread is resolved but with low customer satisfaction.

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Ian,

We began giving our UpdraftPlus Premium backup customers 5 free licences to try out UpdraftCentral, so that they can see if they like it. We were thinking that this was a bonus, since it was a completely free gift. I’m sorry that it got seen as a way of trying to deceive or harm customers, as that was certainly not the intention.

Best wishes,
    David

ianmin
    Participant

Hi David,
    Thank you for your reply and apologies for my rather curt response. My frustration in trying to figure things out got the better of me. I’m now using Updraft to my satisfaction.
    Best wishes,
    Ian

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Premium’ is closed to new replies.