PROBLEMS WITH BACKUP TO GOOGLEDRIVE & ONEDRIVE

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftCentral site management plugin PROBLEMS WITH BACKUP TO GOOGLEDRIVE & ONEDRIVE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    geraldlanger59
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve got a ticket since five days, but no solution. Complete backup for my both websites take a very long time (8 hours and more) Before the problem occured after September, 21nd 2023, it was about an hour. Log-files show warnings of this kind:

0000.028 (0) PHP event: code E_WARNING: unlink(/www/htdocs/w0…../music-on-net.de/wp-content/updraft/binziptest/subdir1/subdir2/test2.html): No such file or directory (line 1933, wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/class-updraftplus.php)
    0000.028 (0) PHP event: code E_WARNING: unlink(/www/htdocs/w0…../music-on-net.de/wp-content/updraft/binziptest/test.zip): No such file or directory (line 1936, wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/class-updraftplus.php)
    0000.029 (0) PHP event: code E_WARNING: unlink(/www/htdocs/w0……/music-on-net.de/wp-content/updraft/binziptest/subdir1/subdir2/test.html): No such file or directory (line 1932, wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/class-updraftplus.php)

Also backups before installing an update to a plugin take a long time.

My googledrive account is now off, because updraft sent many duplicate files, and I have a limit of 100GB. After 24 to 48 hours it was filled up.

Has anybody else similar problems and can help?

The reports of my sites say everything is good.

Best regards Gerald

geraldlanger59
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    geraldlanger59
    Participant

Soory, was not the right forum!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘PROBLEMS WITH BACKUP TO GOOGLEDRIVE & ONEDRIVE’ is closed to new replies.