Process of restoring a network site?

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Process of restoring a network site?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    szahnd
    Participant

Hi,

Just to get things right. I’ve a network installation consisting of three sites. The UpdraftPlus Multisite addon is installed. I can backup each site separately. But how do I backup the network site? Or asked in another way. How can I backup the entire network installation so that I can restore the whole thing…? How does the restore process of a network site looks like?

Thank you in advance for any clarifying words on this.

Best regards

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Sandro,

Thanks for the purchase!

Actually it’s the other way round. Presently backups and restores are of everything – all sites. We plan to add the feature to backup/restore sites individually at a later stage.

Best wishes,
    David

David
    Participant

I have a similar question. How do I backup the entire network of site with all the sub directory sites included.

I have been able to back up all the individual sites, but I have to manually change the folder they get put into on Drop box, within the backup setting page in WP for every individual site. Kind of make the automated back up a moot point.

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi David,

A multisite backup and restore always includes all the sites on the multisite. i.e. UD backups up/restores everything – it doesn’t (yet – this is planned) have the capability to backup or restre sites within the install individually.

David

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Process of restoring a network site?’ is closed to new replies.