question regarding my premiun license

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin question regarding my premiun license

• This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by Bryle Crodua.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Tim Dervish
    Participant

Hi support,
    we just purchase the business license and as i read on the article here (https://updraftplus.com/shop/updraftplus-premium/) we can set shceduled our backup on specific time, but i cannot find the specific time on the WP dashboard, please view below capture.
    just FYI, i have deleted free version and uploaded the premium plugin

schedule backup
    schedule-backup-2

site connected
    site-connected

and second question, is our site already connected to the updraftplus account ? because we seen, there is text says “You are presently connected to an UpdraftPlus.Com account.”

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

thanks

Tim Dervish
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Tim,

Your license has not been activated yet. You need to enter your username and password in the “Premium/Extensions” tab.
    Try checking at the bottom of the page. After clicking “Connect” an update is required to activated the add-ons.
    The final plugin version should show 2.24.1.26.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Didier Hamers
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same problem.
    The Add-ons are activated, but I still get the “use UpdraftPlus Premium” message.

Bryle Crodua

Hi @Didier,

Can you provide us the account email, so I can check?

Kind Regards,
    Bryle

Phil
    Participant

I am having the same problem. I have recently renewed my premium licenses. Even though UpdraftPlus in the Premium/Extensions tab says that my site is connected to my account, I cannot activate my addons using any of the addon links. I have tried deactivating, uninstalling, and reinstalling the UpdraftPlus Premium plugin v2.24.2.0 several times without being able to successfully activate the addons.

Vanessa

From your earlier screenshot of your Premium/Extensions tab: https://snipboard.io/6zKfDC.jpg
    Under the bit in the screenshots that says “All add ons” there will be a link that says “activate it on this site”

It should look like this: https://snipboard.io/FM0DS2.jpg, you just need to click it.

Phil
    Participant

Venessa, thank you for your response. I have clicked the “All Addons” link numerous times, and nothing happens except I am routed to my WordPress dashboard that has a banner encouraging me to upgrade to UpdraftPlus Premium.

Jennifer Pambrun
    Participant

I’m having the same issue. I have clicked the “All Addons” link numerous times, and nothing happens as well. My plugin is updated. So I don’t know what else I should do.

Phil
    Participant

I continue to have the same problem. Like others on this thread, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the current version (v 2.24.2.0), logged in and out of my account, clicked the “All Addons” link many times, and nothing happens. None of the features that the addons provide are activated, and I am routed to my site’s dashboard and encouraged to upgrade to premium for which I already have four active licenses.

Venessa, can you or anyone in your support group please contact me with a resolution? Is the version that I have downloaded from your site the correct and most current version? If not, can you provide a download link to the latest version. As an alternative, would it be possible for you to provide me with the prior version in an attempt to get my addons to work until you have figured out how to solve this problem?

I’m happy to help in any way I can. Thank you.

Bryle Crodua

Hi Phil,

Can you send us a new support ticket using this form – https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/
    Please include or mention this thread link.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘question regarding my premiun license’ is closed to new replies.