Remote deletion doesn't work on OneDrive

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Remote deletion doesn't work on OneDrive

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Guy Shilo
    Participant

Hello

I have UpdraftPlus with the oneDrive plugin. I configured it to backup my site every 12 hours and to retain only last 6 backups.

The scheduled backup is working jst fine but I noticed that the deletion is not working. Although UpdraftPlus reports only 6 backups in its status page, when I look at the actual oneDrive directory I can see many many older backups that are still sitting there and filling up my oneDrive. I had to manually delete them.

I let it run for few days, checked again and same thing again. It seems that remote delete isn’t working, at least on oneDrive. Is it a known problem ? is there a fix for this ?

Thanks

Guy Shilo

Bryle Crodua

Hi Guy,

To help know the cause of the problem, please could you send us a copy of the latest backup log? This can be found in the UpdraftPlus Existing Backups tab.

The contents will be too long to post here directly, but you can use an online service such as Dropbox or Pastebin, and post the link here.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

Guy Shilo
    Participant

Hello

Here is a link to my log file:
    Log file

Thanks

Guy

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Guy,

I’m afraid that the log does not show any errors occurring when attempting to delete the old files from OneDrive.

Please could you send us the next backup log that is generated, and a screenshot of the OneDrive directory? You can use a service such as snag.gy to upload the screenshot.

Best Wishes,
    David N

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Remote deletion doesn't work on OneDrive’ is closed to new replies.