Renewal dates don't match

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dave
    Participant

Hi

I have renewed my developer subscription, now agency, but the expiration date is shown as 1 year from today, rather than 1 year from the expiry date of my current subscription:

Purchased 13 October 2016: Active ongoing subscription (expires: 2019-10-13) (1-year ongoing support) (3 days, by email & forum)
    Purchased 20 September 2018: Active ongoing subscription (expires: 2019-09-20) (1-year ongoing support) (3 days, by email & forum)

Looks like I am missing 3 weeks of support!!

Bryle Crodua

Hi Dave,

It appears that our licencing server did not recognise your purchase as a renewal.
    I have adjusted your licences, so the renewal message should now disappear and is not set to expire 2019-10-13. If this does not happen automatically, you can refresh your connection through the ‘Premium/Extensions’ tab.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

Dave
    Participant

Thanks

beth.nicol
    Participant

I have the same problem — I renewed the Enterprise Level with the code, and now my expiration date is for today instead the exepected one year extension/renewal. So, I too look like I’m missing almost 3 weeks of support.

I think I see what the problem might be: I renewed at a higher level (because the name changed from Developer to Agency); Therefore, I paid too much and the licenses don’t match. I need to get this straight.

I can move this to a separate thread if I can figure out how to start a thread.

Bryle Crodua

Hi Beth,

Our records shows that your licences have been adjusted correctly. If you go “My Licences” of your UpdraftPlus.com account you will see that the expiration date is 2019-11-04.

Our pricing tier also has recently changed. Rather than the ‘Developer’ package, we now offer a 35 site license (‘Agency’) and an unlimited ‘Enterprise’ package. As such, I’m afraid that the cost of the unlimited package has risen since last year.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewal dates don't match’ is closed to new replies.