Renewal Notifications WP Admin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    thecozyapron
    Participant

Hello,

We have a paid subscription with automatic renewals enabled.

How do we get rid of the incessant renewal notification(s) appearing at the top of our WP Admin pages?

Also, we keep getting emails telling us to renew with the threat of losing access—is that really necessary?

Surely there’s a better way than to burden and send ALL customers (including those with auto-renewals enabled) these types of notifications and emails…

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Apologies for the delay.
    I have refreshed it for you now. Renewal message should disappear.

Regards,
    Bryle

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Apologies, please disregard my previous reply. I have overlooked the expiration date of your UpdraftPlus Premium license.

Our system shows that your subscription will be automatically renewed on January 25, 2020. By then the renewal message should automatically disappear from the websites that it is installed to.

We do send a notification email before your license expires so you can take action on whether you want to renew your license or not. It is also a reminder that if the license expires, you will no longer be able to receive updates and support from us.

We appreciate your feedback and I will send it to our development team to review.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

thecozyapron
    Participant

Hi Bryle,

Thanks for getting back to me.

We certainly don’t mind being notified of an upcoming renewal.

However, perhaps a different email can be sent to those with auto-renew enabled.

And, if it’s possible not to place notifications for renewal in WP Admin for those who have auto-renew enabled, that would be much appreciated—it unnecessarily takes up space in the window, especially when other plugins are using that same space for their notifications.

Thanks again.

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Notices do not normally show if you have an active subscription. The issue in your case was due to the non-standard personal upgrade coupon used last year, which meant that the dates did not line up. It should not recur next year – please let us know if it does.

David

cirkut
    Participant

I’d like to have this checked on on my account as well. I have a subscription set up, and I didn’t use an upgrade code, I purchased it on subscription from the very beginning on February 6th, 2019, but I still have gotten emails regarding renewal, I still get the expiration notice on all of my WordPress installs.

I have two questions:

1) I’m scheduled to pay the $117 renewal fee on February 6th, 2020 correct? I don’t need to use any of the renewal discount coupons because I already have that applied right?

2) Why am I getting these notices if I initially signed up on auto-renewal/subscription, and can you please have them removed since I’m on subscription? I don’t need some of my clients seeing a warning that they are at risk of losing access to backups when I’ve explicitly set it up for auto renewal.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewal Notifications WP Admin’ is closed to new replies.