Renewal/Update problems

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    thelukeproject
    Participant

I just renewed/reordered the license for the UpdraftPlus backup plugin. After the purchase, trying to update the plugin in wordpress kept resulting in “Update Failed: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT”. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin. That seemed to work and I seemed to be able to reconnect it successfully, but it is still displaying the warning “Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired. You will no longer receive updates to UpdraftPlus” in the wordpress admin. Is there something else we need to do? Please advise.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

To further check on this, could you provide us your UpdraftPlus account email?

Regards,
    Bryle

thelukeproject
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Thank you for providing your UpdraftPlus.com email address!

It appears that our licencing server did not recognise your purchase as a renewal.
    I have adjusted your licences, so the renewal message should now disappear. If this does not happen automatically, you can refresh your connection through the ‘Premium/Extensions’ tab.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

thelukeproject
    Participant

After refreshing and re-updating the plugin, this appears to be resolved now. Thank you.

Dominique
    Participant

Hello,
    I can’t seem to be able to use the discount coupons (fortyoffrenewal) when renewing my personal licence (2 sites).

My adress is: [email protected]

Thanks!

osmviv
    Participant

I had the same problem that thelukeproject had (see above). I have not tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin, should I do that? I am not the most tech savvy person, so I’d prefer to skip any unnecessary steps.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewal/Update problems’ is closed to new replies.