Renewed license does not work in wordpress

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Renewed license does not work in wordpress

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

I have renewed my license but in the wordpress backend i still get the error: Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired …

aporter

Hi Andrea,

I’ve fixed this on our backend for you, if you refresh the connection on the site that error should go away.

Best Wishes,

Ashley

Andrea
    Participant

thank you!

but now i have another problem.

Here in my account i can see, that i used currently 5 from my 10 website-licences. On this five pages updarft works. But if i want to add another website with the btn “ou have an inactive purchase – activate it on this site” in the wordpress backend i get this error: Claim not granted – perhaps you have already used this purchase somewhere else, or your paid period for downloading from updraftplus.com has expired?

Bryle Crodua

Hi Andrea,

Please can you provide us with your UpdraftPlus email address? So we can check your account.

Regards,
    Bryle

Andrea
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Andrea,

Apologies for the late reply.

It appears that an expired license was stuck on your account causing the problem.
    I have removed it now and the renewal message should now disappear.

Regards,
    Bryle

Lakshminarayana Puli
    Participant

Even we do have the same problem. Existing licenses and support were expired in couple of months back and we just bought new premium support again but when we connect to my account it is still showing licenses are expired. Can we remove the expired licenses from an account and freshly activated?

Regards,
    Lakshminarayana

Catarina
    Participant

Same problem here: I cannot update Updraft even if I bought a new licence.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewed license does not work in wordpress’ is closed to new replies.