Repeated BackUp Failure – Please have a look! From my side all setting are good.

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Repeated BackUp Failure – Please have a look! From my side all setting are good.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Red Cloud
    Participant

Hi there,
    I am a very regular user of UpdraftPlus Premium, I haven’t face such problem on my other account. I have tried backing up on OneDrive also Local but none worked.
    And back up took almost 1 -1.5 hours.
    Here is a link to the most recent back-up log. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwd0-B9hKx1Rek5xdDBCLU11amx2bWotRkw2Umw0amdUeVhn/view

Please help with this issue.

Thank you,
    Ashish Red Cloud.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

It shows that the backup process is timed out or killed off.

Could you try to reduce the backup archive split size. This will split the backup into smaller, more manageable files.

To do this, open the ‘expert settings’ section of the UpdraftPlus Settings tab, and find the ‘split backups every’ option. Set this to 50mb, save your settings and run a new process.

If the issue persists, please ask your hosts/server admin to investigate their PHP error logs. These logs should contain more information on the exact issue that is causing the backup process to halt.

Kind Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Repeated BackUp Failure – Please have a look! From my side all setting are good.’ is closed to new replies.