- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 4 months ago by udadmin.
- June 5, 2014 at 2:45 am #18083KKParticipant
I have tried with several sites, but I am unable to get my backup from remote site downloaded to the current site.
I have to do all the uploads manually.
I request you the following
1. Please verify and fix the rescan remote storage option or add a new option to download data from remote storage (can be anything, ftp, amazon etc…) I have tried ftp and it doesn’t work.
2. Please add an option to upload the backup to remote storage even after backup has been completed.
I understand you have your own reasons for rejecting my requests but I would appreciate if you can please consider it as this is the part where only the plugin lags other than this, its an amazing plugin.
ThanksJune 5, 2014 at 7:25 am #18807udadminKeymaster
Hi Karim,Quote:1. Please verify and fix the rescan remote storage option or add a new option to download data from remote storage (can be anything, ftp, amazon etc…) I have tried ftp and it doesn’t work.
You need to give me some information on what’s broken. We’ve not got any other reports of a problem, so you need to give some specifics, as it is working for us in all our testing.
DavidJune 5, 2014 at 7:27 am #18808udadminKeymaster
P.S. Are you running the current release of UpdraftPlus?Quote:1.9.13 – 2014/05/19
FIX: Rescan of remote FTP storage was not using configured path
- The topic ‘Rescan Remote Storage Doent Works’ is closed to new replies.