Rescan Remote Storage Doent Works

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Rescan Remote Storage Doent Works

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    KK
    Participant

HI David,

I have tried with several sites, but I am unable to get my backup from remote site downloaded to the current site.

I have to do all the uploads manually.

I request you the following

1. Please verify and fix the rescan remote storage option or add a new option to download data from remote storage (can be anything, ftp, amazon etc…) I have tried ftp and it doesn’t work.

2. Please add an option to upload the backup to remote storage even after backup has been completed.

I understand you have your own reasons for rejecting my requests but I would appreciate if you can please consider it as this is the part where only the plugin lags other than this, its an amazing plugin.

Thanks

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Karim,

Quote:
    1. Please verify and fix the rescan remote storage option or add a new option to download data from remote storage (can be anything, ftp, amazon etc…) I have tried ftp and it doesn’t work.

You need to give me some information on what’s broken. We’ve not got any other reports of a problem, so you need to give some specifics, as it is working for us in all our testing.

Best wishes,
    David

udadmin
    Keymaster

P.S. Are you running the current release of UpdraftPlus?

Note: https://updraftplus.com/changelog/

Quote:
    1.9.13 – 2014/05/19

FIX: Rescan of remote FTP storage was not using configured path
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Rescan Remote Storage Doent Works’ is closed to new replies.