Rescan Remote Storage Not WorKing with Dropbox

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftCentral site management plugin Rescan Remote Storage Not WorKing with Dropbox

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Terri
    Participant

The rescan remote storage is no longer working for me on multiple sites. I used Dropbox for remote storage. I have reauthenicated and re-saved settings to no avail. On new sites, I get the message that no backup sets have been made, on old sites I receive no message. I am able to import backups and use them, just the rescan is no longer working.

Terri
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Andy
    Participant

We have the same problem and have rasied it recently.

If you do a new backup, do you see that?

We see new backups but not the full extent of what is on dropbox.

We found that after installing the latest version, installing 2.16.34.24 then gave us the list, then we could remove and put back latest version!

We can recreate this at will!

Andy

Andy
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Terri
    Participant

Thanks Andy, At least it sounds like it is a plugin issue experienced by more than one person. There was a time a few years ago I had a similar problem and was told I needed to uninstall the old plugin and reinstall the new plugin – I tried that this time but that did not resolve the issue. Right now I am downloading the files to my desktop and reuploading them, and that is working. Hopefully, they get it fixed soon.

Andy
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Rescan Remote Storage Not WorKing with Dropbox’ is closed to new replies.