Restore when WP-admin is not accesible

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Restore when WP-admin is not accesible

Tagged: 

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by udadmin.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

I can’t access my wp-admin page and my website it down. When I go to my wp-admin page I get the following error: Fatal error: Cannot find a library with slug admin-pages/class.jetpack-landing-page. in /home/content/95/10834095/html/grandrivergiclee/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/require-lib.php on line 22.

How do i restore a backup when i can’t access my admin page?

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Steven,

UpdraftPlus backups are standard zip files. The error message below indicates that the currently installed “Jetpack” plugin is faulty. This lives in wp-content/plugins/jetpack. So, to replace that with the version from your backup, do this:

1) Find your “plugins” UpdraftPlus backup. (i.e. the zip file with “plugins” in its name). Unzip it, and you will have a directory called “plugins”. Inside this, there should be a directory “jetpack”.

2) Use FTP to log in to your WordPress site. Navigate to the “wp-content/plugins” directory. Delete the directory “jetpack”

3) Upload the “jetpack” directory from step 1, so that it becomes the new wp-content/plugins/jetpack

Best wishes,
    David

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Restore when WP-admin is not accesible’ is closed to new replies.