Restored Plugins Verify step taking too long.

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Restored Plugins Verify step taking too long.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    William Kassebaum
    Participant

I wanted to restore the plugins for my website. As of now, it’s been running about 2 1/2 hours now.
    This is the second time I have tried. The first time it “spun” for 45 minutes. Thinking something
    was wrong, I restarted. Now it’s at the 2 1/2 hour mark and still “spinning/verifying.” Please advise.

William Kassebaum
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Restoration process can stall/halt depending upon the total backup size and available server configuration, PHP timeouts can stall/halt the restoration process.

If you are trying to restore all backup sets at once, instead I’ll suggest you to restore each backup set one by one i.e. First restore Plugins > Themes > Uploads > Others and at the end restore the database.

Let us know if above method helps to fix the issue.

Regards,
    Bryle

William Kassebaum
    Participant

Just restoring the plugins. nothing else.

Bryle Crodua

Hi William,

Can you please send us a copy of the restoration log?
    You can find this log in the ‘wp-content/updraft’ directory of your site via FTP.
    Please copy the contents into an online tool (such as https://pastebin.com/ ) and post the link here.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

William Kassebaum
    Participant
    Bryle Crodua

Hi William,

I can’t seem to find the restoration log from the files that you sent.

The process could be stuck before UpdraftPlus is able to run. Can you check with your host/server admin if they see any error in the PHP error log?

Regards,
    Bryle

William Kassebaum
    Participant

I do not have direct access to the server and the php error log. But will attempt to get them to help figure out what’s going on.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Restored Plugins Verify step taking too long.’ is closed to new replies.