s3 compatible SIgnatureDoesNotMatch error

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin s3 compatible SIgnatureDoesNotMatch error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dale
    Participant

I am having an issue using Linode object storage to back up my sites. I have configured ACLs for my buckets, and can access them, create and delete files using CyberDuck and my Access and Secret keys. However, when I try to “Test S3 Settings”, I receive the following error message:

S3 settings test result: Failure: We successfully accessed the bucket, but the attempt to create a file in it failed. Please check your access credentials. (UpdraftPlus_S3::putObject(): [SignatureDoesNotMatch] )

I am using the site “us-east-1.linodeobjects.com” as the s3generic:// location. I have also tried using “my-bucket.us-east-1.linodeobjects.com”

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Dale
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Can you please try to Wipe settings from UpdraftPlus > Advanced tools > Wipe settings, Click the Wipe settings button, Then go back to UpdraftPlus > Settings, authenticate to your AWS account, save the settings.

Check if above steps helps to fix the issue.

Regards,
    Bryle

Dale
    Participant

Hi,

That did not work. I have since used a trial account with Backblaze, and it works flawlessly. Initially, I was hoping to use the Linode object storage that is co-located with my Linode web services box. I guess I will just stick with Backblaze. Thanks.

Dale

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘s3 compatible SIgnatureDoesNotMatch error’ is closed to new replies.