S3 or Cloud Storage for Google Buckets

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin S3 or Cloud Storage for Google Buckets

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    intern1
    Participant

Hi!
    Would you recommend using the “S3 compatible Storage” option or the Google Cloud Storage Option for remote storage? And is it possible to have the backup made on the Google Storage as well as on my own server (like when I don’t select any remote storage)?

Thanks!

intern1
    Participant

I am using google Cloud Storage in both cases, if that was not clear – The thing is, that with the “S3 compatible Storage” option, I can configure the backups one time for all my pages over the MainWP plugin. For “Google Cloud Storage” I need to connect it on every site.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

For the cloud storage option, we don’t have any particular remote storage that we recommend. It is what works best for you.
    Also, when running backups on multiple sites, we suggest you schedule them on different times.
    Lastly, UpdraftPlus can only either backup to your local server or remote storage. The local server option cannot be changed.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘S3 or Cloud Storage for Google Buckets’ is closed to new replies.