Subscription Upgraded but Coupon Not Applied

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Subscription Upgraded but Coupon Not Applied

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sam
    Participant

Hello, I just upgraded my subscription from a personal to a business subscription this morning. I applied the appropriate upgrade coupon and the form displayed the discounted total. However, once submitted, I was billed the full price of a business subscription. The discount was not applied. Please make an adjustment to my account. Secondly, I do not feel comfortable discussing this matter over a support forum but it seems that I’m forced to as I do not see any other means of contacting customer support.
    Thank you, Sam

shiffman
    Participant

A similar thing happened to me. I processed a premium renewal using the discount code. It was acknowledged to have been applied, then the cart charge was the full renewal rate, $95 rather than $57.

Please adjust.

Michael

Bryle Crodua

Hi Sam,

Please can you open a new ticket using this form – https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/
    So we can pull up your account and resolve the problem.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Subscription Upgraded but Coupon Not Applied’ is closed to new replies.