Trying to renew updraft plus, not gold

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Trying to renew updraft plus, not gold

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rebecca17
    Participant

Hello,

I just got an email saying that it is time for my to renew. I clicked the link in the email and it is now saying my renewal price is $399? I do not recall it being that expensive when I purchased this product. Is this the most premium product? How do I purchase a more basic product? I do not seem to be able to remove the Gold version from my cart and select something more reasonably priced?

rebecca17
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

You can remove it in your cart and add the correct licence type/plan.
    If you are unable to remove it, then just manually input the URL in your browser https://updraftplus.com/shop/updraftplus-premium/. Then select ‘Subscription’ renewal method. Add to cart ‘Enterprise’ and at checkout apply ‘fortyoffrenewal’ coupon code.

As I go over your account it shows that you have successfully renewed. However, you might have forgotten to add the coupon code ‘fortyoffrenewal’ for 40% discount on renewals, am I right?

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Trying to renew updraft plus, not gold’ is closed to new replies.