Updates for this site has expired

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Updates for this site has expired

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    joansoy80
    Participant

Hi,

I have renewed the license but this warning is issued to me on WP:
    Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired. You will no longer receive updates to UpdraftPlus. To regain access to updates (including future features and compatibility with future WordPress releases) and support, please renew.

What can I do?

Thanks!

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Apologies.
    To check further on this, could you provide us your UpdraftPlus account email?

Regards,
    Bryle

joansoy80
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    krawosz
    Participant

Hi!

I have similar issue – I’m not able to activate premium version/license even after clearing the configuration or/and plug-in reinstallation. This warning message “Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired…” remains unchanged.

BRs,
    A.

joansoy80
    Participant

Hi,

The same warning still appears… I am available if you need more information.

Thanks!

Joan

Bryle Crodua

Hi @joansoy80,

Sorry, it appears that you only have renewed your UpdraftVault storage. You also need to renew your UpdraftPlus Premium license.
    After you renew your UpdraftPlus license that should automatically be resolved.

Regards,
    Bryle

joansoy80
    Participant

Perfect! I just renewed it and everything is OK.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Joan

Bojan Vucic
    Participant

I have renewed my license and entered the email [email protected] and password in the support tab, however, I still get the error at the top saying:
    Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired. You will no longer receive updates to UpdraftPlus. To regain access to updates (including future features and compatibility with future WordPress releases) and support, please renew.
    Regards

Bryle Crodua

Hi Bojan,

I have adjusted your licenses now.

Please check again.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Updates for this site has expired’ is closed to new replies.