- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Michael J..
- September 17, 2014 at 7:54 pm #32105Michael J.Participant
I appear to be having an issue with migrated plugins causing my cloned site not to display. The issue is very specific in that, on the original site, I have 18 plug-ins (15 active, 3 inactive) all of which migrate with their settings intact. If any of plugins 8-18 (in an alphabetical list) are activated, the site does not display. I have:
1) Done a clean WP install (twice)
2) Migrated the site twice, with two different backup sets
3) Deleted plugins 8-18
4) Re-installed three of the 8-18 group from fresh downloads (randomly and out of alphabetical order)
5) Rolled back one of the plugins that causes the site not to display to a previous version
Basically, if there is a plugin (any plugin) in the “eighth” spot of the plugin list, the site will not display.
Any thoughts or insights would be appreciated.
TIASeptember 17, 2014 at 8:49 pm #32120udadminKeymaster
If activating one more plugin causes your site to go down, then very likely your site is running close to the memory limit configured for PHP on your webserver, and activating one more plugin takes you over the limit and PHP halts. To resolve it, you need to raise that limit. Something like this in your wp-config.php:
DavidSeptember 18, 2014 at 2:45 pm #32371Michael J.Participant
[Solved] Thanks, David.
- The topic ‘Updraft Migration plugin issue’ is closed to new replies.