updraft migrator hanging on sending to remote site

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin updraft migrator hanging on sending to remote site

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Danielle Ofri
    Participant

Updraft migrator is hanging on sending backup to remote site …
    It has successfully sent 3 of 16 files. But it is hanging at 2% of the 4th file of 16. It has now been 3478s.
    Please advise on what to do. I see a bunch of other similar issues.
    I disabled caching. 3 files were sent, so something is working. Then is just hangs. This is my 2nd attempt.
    The memory limit on the receiving php is 128M.

The sending UpDraft says the following …
    Sending files to remote site (18%, file 4 of 16)
    next resumption: 1 (after -3478s) – show log – stop

Danielle Ofri
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Please could you send us a copy of the latest full backup log?

This can be found in the UpdraftPlus Existing Backups tab.
    The contents will be too long to post here directly, but you can use an online service such as Dropbox or Pastebin, and post the link here.

Regards,
    Bryle

Danielle Ofri
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Thanks for sending the log.

It shows that the restoration process has been timed out while sending the backup files to the destination site. It can stall/halt depending upon the total backup size and available server configuration, PHP timeouts can stall/halt the restoration process.

The best solution is to ask your host to increase your server resources. Alternatively, you can manually download and upload the backup files on your destination site. Then, restore each backup set one by one i.e. First restore Plugins > Themes > Uploads > Others and at the end restore the database.

Let us know if above method helps to fix the issue.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘updraft migrator hanging on sending to remote site’ is closed to new replies.