UpdraftCentral Req: Sub-users can see sites

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Feature requests (Closed) UpdraftCentral Req: Sub-users can see sites

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Thomas
    Participant

Imagine you’re working at an agency and want to let your employees login to sites without having a universal “backdoor” account. UpdraftCentral sounds great, except if you have a mothership it still only shows sites to the admin who added them.

Solution: InfiniteWP has something very good sounding, but $400 is a bit much, and they have an array of addons which I am not sure I need (as in, I don’t know if buying the bundle makes sense vs a few individual addons).

But, I already have an UpdraftPlus Developer version, and all I want is to be able to manage my single-sign-on users and de-activate accounts when someone gets fired. Micro-managing access is also nice (especially if a developer just “requests” it and an admin gets to approve on a per-site basis), but the original goal of having a shared list of managed sites is still there.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘UpdraftCentral Req: Sub-users can see sites’ is closed to new replies.