UpdraftClone and backups?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    California Law Review
    Participant

Hello!

The clone failed before it could create a backup of the website (manual backups always fail for me, but automatic backups don’t). It also kept listing a bunch of blank clones with the status of “Not yet booted,” but no other information. I then tried using my most recent locally stored backup to create a clone, but that also did the same thing of listing a bunch of blank “Not yet booted” clones.

Now, the status under the clone says “Not yet started, and created over an hour ago; likely failed.” If I try to make a new clone, the locally stored backup I tried using is no longer available—it’s listed as “Not yet finished,” and under backup data it says “Backup sent to remote site – not available for download.”

What should I do? If I need to provide additional info, please let me know. Any help you may have would be greatly appreciated!

California Law Review
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

I suspect that the process get stock during the sending of files to our server.
    For me to check, could you send us a copy of the latest full backup log please?
    This can be found in the UpdraftPlus Existing Backups tab.
    Please can use an online service such as Dropbox or Pastebin, and post the link here.

Regards,
    Bryle

California Law Review
    Participant

Hello,

Here is my paste bin link:

https://pastebin.com/y8Gxk3Ac

Thank you

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

It shows that the backup process is timed out or killed off.

Please ask your hosts/server admin to investigate their PHP error logs. These logs should contain more information on the exact issue that is causing the backup process to halt.

Kind Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘UpdraftClone and backups?’ is closed to new replies.