UpdraftClone – Can’t manage my clone

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin UpdraftClone – Can’t manage my clone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Martha Vargas
    Participant

I have created my first clone but cant find anything inside my dashboard that takes me to a WP management environment. See reference here: https://prnt.sc/vqs73c — Inside my account, it shows as ready, but on my WordPress updraft dashboard, it looks like it’s still incomplete. I tried created a blank WP clone, but didn’t work either — only got myself a -1 token message.

You really need to work on some step-by-step tutorials for this feature.

Martha Vargas
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Martha,

Apologies for the confusion.

The message shows that it will be available once the migration is complete. Your screenshot shows that the migration is still in progress. Once that is complete you should then be able to visit the link and receive a notification email too.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Martha Vargas
    Participant

Hi Bryle — Thanks for replying. I may have not explained myself very clearly. The screenshot I sent you as reference is from a Updraft’s youtube channel video explaining “how to use”. My site shows no clone to manage and so I cannot move forward with working on it. I also created a ticket on Friday to contact support explaining I’m missing the 10 tokens included in my pro plan and I have not heard from you guys. Clone is not working for me! Please help me make it work so I can work on my website’s new design. Thanks a lot.

Bryle Crodua
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘UpdraftClone – Can’t manage my clone’ is closed to new replies.