UpdraftPlus interface and tabs do not work

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin UpdraftPlus interface and tabs do not work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Philip
    Participant

HI – I have manually deleted some FTP backup files when working on the server. This seems to have caused UpdraftPlus to bug out, as the interface won’t even swap between tabs. I am stuck with a message at the top just below the tabs
    “Are you sure that you wish to remove this backup set from UpdraftPlus?
    Also delete from remote storage”

Pressing any button or tab on the interface does nothing.

I have deleted and replaces UDP plugin. Running the latest version 2.16.57.25

It feels like I need to wipe all UDP settings and start again. However I can only find instructions to wipe everything from some ‘advanced’ tab. As I cannot access any tabs, this is not possible.

Please advise.

Thanks

Philip
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Philip,

There could be conflict between UpdraftPlus and other plugins you are using. Please try temporarily deactivating the other plugins and see if the issue disappear.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Philip
    Participant

Hi – sorry I’d not seen you had replied.
    Thanks for the response. However I’ve tried that and there is still an issue.
    It seems to have been caused by the deletion of the files in Dropbox.
    I can however still ‘scan remote’ and local folders. But cannot run backups or the config tabs.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Philip
    Participant

I am getting the following error in the dev eloper console when pressing the ‘backup’ button:

Error: cannot call methods on dialog prior to initialization; attempted to call method ‘open’

Bryle Crodua

Hi Philip,

Can you try to switch to default WordPress theme? Do you still get the same issue after you do that?

Thanks,
    Bryle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘UpdraftPlus interface and tabs do not work’ is closed to new replies.