Welcome in the forrest :(

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gerard
    Participant

Dear Updraft,

I’m completely lost .. I used to love updraft for it’s simplicity .. I’m a long time pro user, however I can’t find my stuff anymore … The navigation menu’s are a friggin book with endless options .. Under my purchases I can only download purchased addons and not the latest main updraft version.

I got a mail with a “Renewing your Migrator purchase” with 40% discount. If I do it extends for 2 months .. seriously? That means this stuff costs me more work in another 2 months.

I’m trying to remove my credentials on a website where I installed the premium version. Where it now says I have the free version. This means if this customer ever migrates away from me it takes along my credentials because the option is gone.

And beyond all this .. “backups” is a supporting process and not a core business … This way it takes way to much attention away from my core business.

Not really a question in here, just thought somebody should know this.

Regards,

Gerard.

Bryle Crodua

Hi Gerard,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please can you open a new ticket using this form https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/ so I can check your account.
    I am unable to check your records from here.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Welcome in the forrest :(’ is closed to new replies.