Where can I download the Migrator Addon?

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Where can I download the Migrator Addon?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Yes, that is correct.

Regards,
    Bryle

Sadie
    Participant

Can totally understand this customer’s frustration. I just bought the monthly subscription of UpdraftCentral Cloud for unlimited sites, and after installing, connecting, re-installing, re-connecting, clearing browser cache repeatedly (probably totally unnecessary but doesn’t hurt), UpdraftCentral Cloud still shows me as having 0 licenses and the plugin on my connected site only has links on the Settings/Premium Add-ons tab for me to *buy* the add-ons that supposedly I should be getting as part of my monthly subscription. For a first-time set-up experience with UpdraftPlus, this sucks, especially since they’ve already taken my money. F for user-friendliness! Please, fix this issue with *proper* support and details (because the repeated unhelpful way you handled the previous customer’s issue is really disappointing, insulting, and time-wasting). I am more than willing to provide any additional details I reasonably can for a speedy but satisfactory resolution. I simply want what I paid for and you stated I would get in your sales pitch (I mean page). Thank you.

Bryle Crodua

Hi Sadie,

Please can you provide us with your UpdraftPlus.com email address so we can you check account.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

Sadie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Where can I download the Migrator Addon?’ is closed to new replies.