Where is my 1GB of storage?

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Bryle Crodua.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cmarie
    Participant

I purchased premium today but when I go to my updraftvault it says “You Have No Subscriptions” and is not showing my 1GB of storage.
    I installed according to the instructions for WordPress but my WordPress is also not showing the 1GB.
    What am I doing wrong?

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

It appears that your license has already expired?
    You need to renew your license so you will be able to keep your 1Gb free storage.

Regards,
    Bryle

cmarie
    Participant

My license has not expired, I just purchased Premium yesterday for the first time!
    My 1 GB of storage is showing up now, so that problem is resolved, but I am having other issues (my backups will not complete). I have already submitted a support ticket.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Please can you provide us with the order number please?

Regards,
    Bryle

cmarie
    Participant

Hi Bryle,

My order number is 370585.

I just purchased premium on April 1. The reason I purchased premium was because I was expecting to be able to have several back ups and ease of use, but am disappointed with my experience.

I would like a refund. I’m not planning to use the advanced features of premium and only purchased it because I was expecting to have my back ups run smoothly and not to have to worry about it, as I am not a techy person. I spent all of yesterday trying to get my back ups to work, unsuccessfully, and now apparently need to pay more money for storage space. I was not aware that I should be checking the size of my website or how to do so, and I’m disappointed that Premium is not more user-friendly for a non-techy person :(

Are you able to assist me with a refund, or please direct me to someone who can help.

Thank you for your time.

cmarie
    Participant

*UPDATE* Updraft just killed my website after I tried updating plugins, Updraft popped up wanting to backup before plugin update, I did not have space for the backup, so updates failed and my site was down for about 10 minutes with a “maintenance mode” error. I’ve got it working again but have deleted UpdraftPlus. I would like to move forward with a refund after all of the trouble this has caused me :(

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Apologies, we have already processed the refund for you.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Where is my 1GB of storage?’ is closed to new replies.