Your paid access has expired” after buying new license

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Your paid access has expired” after buying new license

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Thomas
    Participant

Hello,

after my Business license expired, I purchased a Personal license.

I re-installed the UpdraftPlus plugin and freshly logged into my account. Still, in my WordPress backend I get the message: “Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired. You will no longer receive updates to UpdraftPlus. To regain access to updates (including future features and compatibility with future WordPress releases) and support, please renew.”

On updraftplus.com under Licenses I see that two sites are assigned, but I no longer use them. How can I change these assignments?

Bryle Crodua

Hi Thomas,

Please can you provide us with your UpdraftPlus.com email address?

Regards,
    Bryle

Thomas
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Thomas,

It appears that you used to have a 10 site license but have downgraded to 2 site license. So some of your sites are stuck with the expired license. Can you confirm that you no longer the other sites? So I can remove it from your license list.

Regards,
    Bryle

Thomas
    Participant

Hi Bryle,

I don’t use the other sites anymore.

Please remove all sites so I can reassign my two main sites.

Regards,
    Thomas

Bryle Crodua

Hi Thomas,

We have successfully removed the sites that has remained expired on your account.

Regards,
    Bryle

Thomas
    Participant

Hi Bryle,

when I go to updraftplus.com and “Licenses”, I still see old sites under “UpdraftPlus: All addons”.

Please remove them, so I can start using my new sites.

Regards,
    Thomas

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Apologies for the delay.
    We have released/reset the site/s. You can now assign the licences back to your 2 main site/s.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Your paid access has expired” after buying new license’ is closed to new replies.