Your sever's clouflare systemis stopping me getting support

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftCentral site management plugin Your sever's clouflare systemis stopping me getting support

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Can you tell cloundflare I am OK please? (error ref: Cloudflare Ray ID: 3ba00483c83b3665 – happened back on 7th November)

Or maybe can you give me an email address or pass this to the admin people who may help (I tried [email protected])

Recently I was uploading a large amount of data from a failed backup Zip file to help you with my support question – probably not a good idea as my IP address was subsequently put on a blacklist I think by your cloudflare system.

I am on support but if I use my office I don’t think I can get any support.

Thanks in anticipation

Tony

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Tony,

If you’re having trouble with our support form, you can just post in this support forum (the one you’re in now). The exact same staff work in it. You can also hide your requests by using the “Private” checkbox.

Uploading a huge zip file won’t work anyway – the webserver also has an upload limit. You should instead host it somewhere (e.g. Dropbox) and include a link to it.

David

udadmin
    Keymaster

P.S. You’re not on any IP blacklist; if you were, you wouldn’t be able to see any of this site (including this forum). So, it must have been something specific in the content that Cloudflare did not like.

David

Anthony
    Participant

Hi David,

Many thanks for the quick response – yes I feel a bit silly trying it that way – it is just that I am about to do a migration (usually trouble free with your great plugin) but as it is a commercially sensitive part of a web development I wanted to assure myself I could get to the forum.

This has been achieved. I used surfeasy VPN on this browser which certainly works so I am happy I can get to your forum if I’m in trouble.

Many thanks again David !

Tony

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Your sever's clouflare systemis stopping me getting support’ is closed to new replies.