“Two-Factor Authentication” (TFA) is a tried-and-tested way to secure your WordPress website from unwanted logins.
Want to see our Two-Factor Authentication plugin in action? View our screenshots:
We’re offering all of this – including all premium features – for a great price of just £15!
Single Site LicenceAll Premium Features Listed Below
- Protect one site with TFA Authentication
Developer PackageOur Very Best Price!
Protect up to 25 sites at once!
Multi-Site LicenceAll Premium Features Listed Below
- Protect five site with TFA Authentication
Each license includes all of the features listed below:
- Supports standard TOTP + HOTP protocols (and so supports Google Authenticator, Authy, and many others).
- Displays graphical QR codes for easy scanning into apps on your phone/tablet
- TFA can be made available on a per-role basis (e.g. available for admins, but not for subscribers)
- TFA can be turned on or off by each user
- TFA can be made compulsory for chosen user roles (e.g. for all admins and editors), after a configurable time period to allow them to set it up (e.g. after 7 days)
- Supports front-end editing of settings – any layout you wish (using standard WordPress shortcodes)
- Includes support for the WooCommerce login form
- Does not mention or request second factor until the user has been identified as one with TFA enabled (i.e. nothing is shown to users who do not have it enabled)
- WP Multisite compatible (plugin should be network activated)
- Simplified user interface and code base for ease of use and performance
- Emergency codes for when you lose your phone/tablet
- Administrators can access other users’ codes, and turn them on/off when needed
- Translatable – we have a website where you can easily add translations into your own language, if you wish
As is usual with paid WordPress plugins, this plugin comes with 12 months of personal support and access to new releases. (After 12 months, you can renew if you want to keep on accessing new releases – but you are free to not do so; you will not lose access to your already-installed version).
Best of all, our plugin comes with some unique shortcodes to help you do exactly what you need to: