Viewing 1 to 8 (of 198 ideas)
- I Would love to use my updraft central management also for other client projects like Magento Shops, Whatever. So I would only need to ad a new website with giving ftp acces and path configuration and also database access… then … Continue reading
- For some reason that makes little sense to me, WordPress and/or some plugins use absolute paths in the database or in files. Unlike the relative paths that are replaced by updraft plus during a restore thanks to the search/replace option … Continue reading
- When moving content from localhost to a production data center, it would be very helpful to EXCLUDE one or more plugins. Typically, a plugin exclusion may be needed for scenarios where the localhost plugin settings differ from the production settings. … Continue reading
- I’d like to request support for BackBlaze’s Object Lock Feature “Object Lock is a feature that makes data immutable by preventing a file from being changed or deleted until a given date. This helps to protect files stored in Backblaze … Continue reading
- In addition to being able to choose larger storage tiers when launching a clone, it would be ideal to allow for selection of higher processor / memory allocation. Currently it seems to be running on quite a small VM, and … Continue reading
- When updating several sites in a queue, first the backups are processed for all sites, and then the updates are made. There is a very long time between one site’s backup and the update — up to 30 minutes in … Continue reading
- This option is provided when backing up, but would be immensely useful on restore as well.