Bought Premium and connected, but none of the premium features are available

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Bought Premium and connected, but none of the premium features are available

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Market Publishing
    Participant

Hey guys,

I just bought and installed the Premium plugin.

I removed the free plugin, downloaded the premium one, installed it, and activated it. Then I connected my account successfully.

Still, all of the addons show greyed out, and the premium functions, like Choosing a Google Drive subfolder, are unavailable:

Market Publishing
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Please de-install the current version and download the UpdraftPlus Premium base file from our install guide here – https://updraftplus.com/support/installing-updraftplus-premium-your-add-on/

You should then be able to follow the rest of the steps.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Market Publishing
    Participant

That’s exactly what I did.

Market Publishing
    Participant

I needed to click on “All Add-ons”.
    You can close this thread. Thank you.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Glad you were able to figure it out.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Bryle

beeleefla
    Participant

I have the same problem, only I see no “all add ons” button, they all lead to advertising to buy PREMIUM which I have already. I have uninstalled and re-installed. At one point it worked and now all the add ons are grayed out.

Bryle Crodua

Hi @beeleefla,

Make sure you de-install the free version and replace it with the premium base file which you can download from our installation guide here.

Thanks,
    Bryle

beeleefla
    Participant

I only have the premium version….at least I thought I did. I have deleted and reinstalled twice to no avail. I will reboot the computer and try again. Thanks for your quick response!

Market Publishing
    Participant

Hey beeleefla,

What worked for me is going to the Premium tab, where the first box will have a link that says: “All Add-ons”. (it’s just a link, not very apparent).
    Once you click on it, all addons will be enabled.

beeleefla
    Participant

I wish —clicking on ‘premium’ or on “all add ons” just sends me to an ad to buy premium – I already BOUGHT premium, this is so frustrating. Thanks for the info tho.

Bryle Crodua

Hi @beeleefla

Please can you send us a new support ticket using this form – https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/
    Can you provide us access to your website so we can check first hand?

Thanks,
    Bryle

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Bought Premium and connected, but none of the premium features are available’ is closed to new replies.