Cannot Activate Premium Addons

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Dee Nutbourne.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Charlene
    Participant

I just finally updated and upgraded for my work website, but now I can’t activate the premium add-ons.. I’m entirely new to using UpdraftPlus, and so I don’t know what to do with the window that says:

“An unknown response was received. Response was: OK”

Please help.

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

At what point of activating add-ons does the message appear (e.g. while connecting to your account, when attempting the update)?

Best Wishes,
    David N

Charlene
    Participant

I’ve already updated my plugin and connected, but when I attempt to activate the addons I get the message.

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

If possible, please could you temporarily deactivate the other plugins on the site, and attempt to activate the add-ons again?

Best Wishes,
    David N

Amber
    Participant

I’m having this same problem. I just purchased two add-ons and cannot activate them because of this message. Any more advice?

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Amber,

If possible, please could you temporarily deactivate the other plugins on the site, and attempt to activate the add-ons again?
    Do you still receive the same message?

If so, please could you open your browser developer tools (instructions here), and attempt to activate the add-ons. Do you see any messages or errors in the console?

Best Wishes,
    David N

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot Activate Premium Addons’ is closed to new replies.