Cannot add destination site

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Glen
    Participant

Created a Key on the destination site and pasted it into the “Send backup to another Site” field; pressed Add Site button and nothing happens … I still have the message “No receiving sites have been added.”

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

Could you please open your browser’s developer console (instructions here), and reload the UpdraftPlus Settings page? Then can you attempt to add the migration key again?

Do you see any errors appear in the console? Could you send us a screenshot?

Best Wishes,
    David N

Glen
    Participant

I see an error when the clone/migrate window opens

select2.min.js?ver=4.0.3:1 Uncaught Error: No select2/compat/initSelectionj @ select2.min.js?ver=4.0.3:1n @ select2.min.js?ver=4.0.3:1(anonymous function) @ select2.min.js?ver=4.0.3:1D.apply @ select2.min.js?ver=4.0.3:2e @ select2.min.js?ver=4.0.3:2e @ select2.min.js?ver=4.0.3:2(anonymous function) @ select2.min.js?ver=4.0.3:3each @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:2each @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:2a.fn.select2 @ select2.min.js?ver=4.0.3:3(anonymous function) @ wc-enhanced-select.min.js?ver=2.6.4:1each @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:2each @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:2(anonymous function) @ wc-enhanced-select.min.js?ver=2.6.4:1dispatch @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:3r.handle @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:3trigger @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:3a.event.trigger @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:9(anonymous function) @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:3each @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:2each @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:2trigger @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:3(anonymous function) @ wc-enhanced-select.min.js?ver=2.6.4:1i @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:2fireWith @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:2ready @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:2K @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:2
    util.js:221 Google Maps API warning: NoApiKeys https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#no-api-keys

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

It is possible that there is an incompatibility between UpdraftPlus and another plugin.
    If possible, could you temporarily deactivate the other plugins on the site, and attempt to add the migration key?

Best Wishes,
    David N

Ryan
    Participant

@David Nutbourne Just a heads up that your original reply (#174962) worked for me when I was experiencing the same issue as the OP. Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot add destination site’ is closed to new replies.